Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WCHA

         It's been 10 busy years, but I'm back. I just want opinions on whether or not these moves would make sense for the WCHA, who will be down to 3 teams after next season.   With the Alaska schools, or school, and Alabama Huntsville being the holdovers from the league. Does it make sense for the league to approach Arizona ST, Colorado College (NCHC), and Air Force( Atlantic Hockey), and with the potential to add UNLV soon to fill those vacancies.

                  I do realize this still means crazy travel for UAH, but they have a crazy travel schedule already. I think it would create natural rivalries in CC, and ASU, UNLV???? and ASU, while keeping CC, and Air Force competing. It could also push schools like UC Boulder who has flirted with the D1 Hockey idea to give it serious consideration, with a conference already in place.

          I understand that it takes lots of money, and commitment to start, and maintain a College Hockey program. That's why I just wanted some opinions on the matter.


                                                                                                    Just My Thought.
                                                                                                     Roll Cobbs!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment