Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prosects!!!!!!

I was fortunate enough to have an all access pass in 05 when the World Juniors came to Grand Forks North Dakota.I saw the likes of Dion Phaneuf,Evgeni Malkin,Sidney Crosby,Alex Ovechkin,and many more.In 09The World U18 came to Fargo,and I had all access again.This time seeing Robin Lehner,Carl Klingberg,Cam Fowler,and Drew Shore.Most of these guys were hockey household names long before my 4 eyes noticed them,but now I have the pleasure of watching a kid who is of that pedigree but still in a developmental stage.His name is James (Jimmy)Mullin of the Fargo Force.Mullin is amazing to watch as he works around the net.He gets off shots that you never expect to see any pats of the goal.He's always in the right place at the right time,and at 5"10 175 Mullin is not afraid to mix it up in the crease or along the boards. The Force have always had 4 really good lines,but this year they are a little short,so we can expect Mullin to get the experience needed,but I cant see him being here longer than this season,so get out and check him out now because the next time you might have to pay a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment